MotoGP VIP Village
Come to experience the speed, noise and emotion of MotoGP from the best viewing facilities for the race and action. Bestlocation, unbeatable view, exclusive privileges...
Situated at the very heart of the show VIP Village brings you as close as you could ever be to the thrill of a motorcycling Grand Prix. The comfortable and luxurious atmosphere of an exclusive service offers you the unique and privileged location.Fine cuisine, complementary bar, highest quality...
The key to success is "impeccable attention to detail". The sophisticated catering with its excellent cuisine, always freshly prepared in a show cooking concept, will give the maximum pleasure to you or your guests all day long.
You may reserve a VIP Village Private Area with a minimum of passes depending on each GP, which include all services and the opportunity to choose the colour of the carpet, the tablecloth and the flowers without extra costs. Smaller groups will be allocated a table labelled with the company name within the VIP Village Lounge Area.
Currently shown information is from last year. As soon aswe receive updated informations from the organizer we will update them.
Description of included services
- Privileged Parking
- Exclusive parking facilities are located nearby.Cars: Ratio Parking Pass per guest 1:4 (car parking 1 : VIP Village tickets 4)
- Excellent views
- Depending on the VIP Village location, either from the pit roof terrace or from a private grandstand
- Luxurious Marquees
- VIP Village marquees and suites are equipped with fitted carpet, lining, comfortable furniture and air conditioning
- Buffet breakfast on Saturday & Sunday
- A large selection of croissants, bakery station, cereals, cold meats,various egg dishes, coffee, tea and fruit juices is served on a buffet.
- Gourmet lunch on Saturday & Sunday
- A special selected starter will be served atthe table. A selection of different hot main courses is prepared and served in a "show cooking" performance on a buffet. Afterwards a carefully selected dessert will also be served at the table.
- Afternoon delight buffet
- A buffet of fruits, cakes, Petit Fours and cheese will be prepared after lunch.
- Complementary Cocktail and Coffee bar
- The bar is open throughout the day and serves a comprehensive selectionof different drinks such as cocktails, various beverages and a largeselection of teas and coffees.
- Legends Bar
- The Legends bar, located in the open bar area, is where respectedMotoGP Legends return to take you to the authentic atmosphere ofhistoric bikes and races. The Legends bar will not be available at allcircuits.
- Closed Circuit Television
- Exclusive images of the race on TV screens which makes it impossible to miss the exciting moments.
- Pit Lane Walk
- Saturday: 12.20 p.m. and Sunday 10:25 a.m. Available exclusively for VIP Village guests, it offers the opportunity to visit the Pit Lane and take a closer look at the MotoGP garages.
- Paddock Tour
- VIP Village guests are given the opportunityto take a guided 30 minute tour of the paddock end experience some backstage adrenalin
- Service Road Tour
- The exclusive tour along the Service Road, which runs parallel to thetrack, provides the unique chance to see the motorbikes close up duringa practice session or the race.
- Official Programmes
- Upon arrival at the VIP Village on Sunday, guests will receive a complimentary copy of the MotoGP Official Programme.
- VIP Village game
- At the VIP Village entrance you will be given a ticket that grants youthe chance to be a winner of a very exclusive competition and set ofprices: Enjoy race from the pit lane wall, special gifts.