Our mission is to help the customers and the visitors of this website to choose the best F1, MotoGP, Superbike and DTM tickets available which meet their needs and budget. In order to do so we offer the following value added content on our website:
You can express your opinion of a grandstand or general admission ticket by rating it on our website thereby providing a helping hand for other fans to buy the best tickets available. You can give your rating on the scale of 1-5 (1 - poor, 2 - could have been better, 3 - OK, 4 - good, 5 - perfect). You can rate a grandstand from the following perspectives:
View: how good the view was from your seat and what portion of the circuit you could see from the grandstand you were seated on.
Excitement: how close you were to the actions and practice sessions (e.g. takeovers, pit stops, start-finish, accidents, slips, etc) of the race.
Price/value: how did the price and the value meet your requirements
Overall: give your overall rating of the given ticket and grandstand/general admission area based on the above three categories
This how you can give your rating:
1. Select a grandstand on the virtual map and click on the text ‘Rating'. On the right hand panel you will see the current rating of the place for each of the above categories
2. Click on the numbers below the stars for each category
3. Once you gave your rating for all 4 categories, click on the send button and your rating will be taken into account. Refresh your page in your Internet browser to see the updated rating.
After selecting the race you want to visit, click on the virtual map button. In order to learn more information about the circuit itself or the various grandstand tickets or general admission tickets move your mouse over the map.
You can upload your videos in order to help other fans to assess the view from a specific grandstand or general admission area. Here are the steps to follow and some basic rules:
1. Click on the grandstand or general admission area to which you want to upload your picture. Click on the Videos text in the information box that popped up.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. Copy the embed code on YouTube's website on the right of your video (Ctrl+C)
3. Paste the embed code in the text box on the right hand panel on our website below the video preview box. If you wish you can give your e-mail address to sign up for our newsletter or to receive an e-mail when your video is authorized
4. Click on the send button to upload your video and wait until the 'Upload successful' message pops up
5. Once your video is uploaded an automatic message will be sent to our colleagues who will review the video. If the topic and the quality of the video is acceptable we will activate it and you can watch it on our website. Don't be afraid it is not the Academy Awards jury who will decide whether to include your video.
Browsing the videos
1. To browse the videos click on the arrows or the numbers below the video preview box
2. Click on the video you want to play which will pop up in the main panel on the left. Click on the large YouTube video to play it. To close the video and get back to the map click on the 'Close' button below the video box.
If you captured the view from your place on the grand prix or simply a good moment you can upload it to our website. These are the steps to follow and some basic rules:
1. Click on the grandstand or general admission area to which you want to upload your picture. Click on the Photos text in the information box that popped up.
2. Click on the browse button on the right hand panel and select your picture on your hard drive. If you wish you can give your e-mail address to sign up for our newsletter or to receive an e-mail when your picture is authorized
3. Click on the send button to upload your picture and wait until the 'Upload successful' message pops up
4. Once your picture is uploaded an automatic message will be sent to our colleagues who will review your picture. If the topic and the quality of the picture is acceptable we will activate it and you can see it on our website. Don't be afraid it is not a photo contest!
Maximum file size: 1MB
Requested picture size (pixels): 640*480
Browsing the photos
1. To browse the pictures click on the arrows or the numbers below the picture box
2. Click on the picture you want to enlarge which will pop up in the gold panel. To close the enlarged picture and get back to the map click on the 'Close' button below the large picture.
bookmark this page
send page to a friend