This website (www.MyGPTicket.com) is operated by GP Ticket Ltd (Budapest 1051, Sas street, 3/8a, Hungary).
1. When operating this website GP Ticket Ltd acts in accordance with the following laws when obtaining and processing data of the users of this website:
- Act LXIII of 1992 on the Protection of Personal Data and Public Access to Data of Public Interest
- Act CXIX of 1995 on the Use of Name and Address Information Serving the Purposes of Research and Direct Marketing
- Act VI of 1998 convention for the protection of individuals with regards to automatic processing of personal data
- Act CVIII of 2001 on Electronic Commerce and on Information Society Services
2. Users of this website acknowledge and give their consent that GP Ticket Ltd processes their personal and confidential data provided during the use of the website. GP Ticket Ltd states that all such personal data, confidential information and fact provided by the users of the website is treated confidentially. However GP Ticket Ltd reserves its right to provide such information to the relevant authorities in case it suspects that a user is suspected with commiting a fraud or other illegal act.
3. GP Ticket Ltd allows for its users to enquire about the personal data recorded about them and to amend those personal data upon request.
4. Personal and confidential data of the users can only be accessed by those employees of GP Ticket Ltd who are entitled to do so. Personal and confidential data recorded during the order process are only used for (1) executing the ordered service and (2) for own marketing purposes of GP Ticket Ltd. Personal and confidential information (including the e-mail address) of the users are not handed over to third parties unless it is necessary in order to be able to provide the service bought (e.g. shipping of tickets and goods ordered). In such cases the third parties are bound by their contractual obligation to keep the information obtained confidential and to use it only for providing the service (e.g. to delivery the tickets bought to the customer). Third parties cannot keep or pass on the information obtained in any form.
5. Users give their personal data voluntarily. GP Ticket Ltd acknowledges that it does not impose any sanctions against or discriminate the user if optional information are not provided.
6. GP Ticket Ltd makes all possible efforts to keep all data secured. However our firm does not take responsibility for the destruction, alteration, loss or misuse of personal data as a result of technical error, natural disaster, terror or criminal act.
7. GP Ticket Ltd makes all possible efforts to keep the access to its website continous however it does not take responsibility for the errors that might occur as a result of which the website might not operate properly or which might result in a loss of data.
You can buy your grand prix tickets fast and easy in our webshop using your bankcard. Once you ordered the tickets you are redirected to the webpage of our bank, Kereskedelmi és Hitalbank Plc where you can execute the payment transaction. The payment transaction is encrypted using an 128 bit SSL standard coding, being the most secure enyrption available today.
Our system does not access the details of your bankcard.
bookmark this page
send page to a friend